Guys or gals, the new Unisex People's Parka looks good on anyone. With a hard-wearing recycled workwear style fabric and versatile unisex fit, this is the steezed out parka ski jacket that everyone can wear.The Unisex People's Parka has been designed to suit any body shape and individual style! With a variety of adjustable features, including a removable sherpa lining in the hood. Made with our RIDEdry10 fabric, and lightweight insulation, this ski jacket will keep you warm and dry on any day up the mountain!
- Unisex fit
- Hardwearing workwear style fabric
- Ridedry 10 fabric = 10K Waterproof/10k Breathablility
- Lightweight 60g insulation
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- Removable hood lining for customisation
- YKK zips throughout
- Under-arm vents with zips
- Snow skirt with jacket to pant interface
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- External waterproof chest pocket
- Two large hand pockets
- Media pocket with headphone loop
- Mesh goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Forearm lift pass pocket
- Adjustable drawstring at waist
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
We will always endeavour to dispatch items within 24 hours of placing the order. However, in times of high order volume, packing and dispatch will take longer.
Shipping rates will be shown during the checkout process. Please note that we do not consider weekends and UK bank holidays as a working day. Any orders made after 12.00pm (GMT) on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. If the order is made after 12.00pm the day before a bank holiday, it will be shipped the next working day.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes.
For more info, see our Shipping and Handling details
REFUNDS & RETURNS
We guarantee to refund any product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition. Please make sure item labels are left intact and returned in their original packaging.
Our returns process is quick and easy and if you are in the UK we offer a FREE returns label.
For more info, see our Returns and Refunds details
“I think we have been able to create something very close to ‘true Unisex’ and the reaction so far has been amazing. It’s for the people!”
- Rob Clowes, Head of Design