An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and growing SME as a Finance and Customer Service Assistant due to the continued growth and success of the business. This position will report into the Financial Controller and Operations Manager and will be responsible for various finance and accounting activities for the business alongside, day to day running operations of customer services and general office duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining records of all receipts and payments.
- Reconciliation of the bank accounts.
-Processing of purchase invoices.
- Liaising with suppliers and completing reconciliations.
- Building relationships with customers and chasing for unpaid debts.
- Working with the team to get expenses and receipts reconciled.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Help in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Help improve systems and processes across the business.
- Other ad hoc admin and financial tasks as required to support the business.
- Respond to our customers via telephone, email or any appropriate method of communication in a timely, positive and helpful manner.
- Handle customer complaints sensitively, taking appropriate action or asking for help as necessary.
- Give advice to customers, helping them make the right product choice for them, encouraging exchanges rather than returns.
- Using both our website and inventory platform to approve and process returns.
- Whilst being able to log faulty or returned goods within the relevant spreadsheet providing full information of the issue and identifying any patterns.
- Office duties, post, stationary management, etc.
Qualifications & Education:
- Strong academic background.
- Possible opportunity to support first stage accountancy exams (AAT).
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute to the growth of an exciting business.
- Driven and shows initiative to make positive changes and improvements to the business.
- Passion for skiing and/or snowboarding is desirable.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to:email@example.com