Designed with a classic fit the men's Tracker Jacket in Forest Green is perfect for any powder hound. Built using our brand new 2 layer RIDEdry20 fabric combined with lightweight insulation in the areas you need it most, this jacket is ideal for when the temperatures drop and the powder gets snorkel deep.
- 2 Layer RIDEdry20 Fabric
- 20,000mm / H2O Waterproof
- 20,000g / m2 Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- Solvent-free DWR coating
- Printed taffeta lining with 60g insulation
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- YKK VISLONmain front zip
- Underarm venting with YKK zips
- Chest pockets with additional side entry chest pocket with YKK Aquagard zip
- Large dump pockets with additional side entry hand pockets with YKK zips
- Forearm lift pass pocket with YKK zip
- Interior smartphone pocket & headphone loop
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with Planks Vision lens cloth
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with lycra wrist gaiters and glove loop
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface. Adjustable hem with quick-release toggles
Planks RIDEdry20 is a 3 Layer fabric with a technical membrane and DWR treatment that allows water and snow to bead off. It is both lightweight yet extremely durable and comes with our highest level of waterproofing and breathability. Team tested to make sure it stands up to any conditions the mountain throws at you. - 20k Waterproof - 20k Breathable
The Yeti Series is all about the pow pow. If hiking, touring, big lines and backcountry freestyle is your thing, then look no further.
Bombproof but lightweight, the Yeti Series is specifically designed for the backcountry skier who wants quality and performance without breaking the bank. Perfect for those who love their powder snorkel deep!
*Christmas Shipping Dates*
Please note delivery delays may occur over Christmas, due to being high demands in shipping and courier closure dates.
UK Royal Mail 2nd Class – Please order before the 15th of December to get your order before Christmas.
UK DPD local Next day - Please order before Wednesday 21st of December to get your order before Christmas.
We will always endeavour to dispatch items within 24 hours of placing the order. However in times of high order volume, packing and dispatch will take longer.
Shipping rates will be shown during the checkout process. Please note that we do not consider weekends and UK bank holidays as a working day. Any orders made after 12.00pm (GMT) on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. If the order is made after 12.00pm the day before a bank holiday, it will be shipped the next working day.
For more info, see our Shipping and Handling details
REFUNDS & RETURNS
*Christmas Extended Refund and Exchange dates*
Any order bought on the 1st December can be returned up until 25th January, please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
We guarantee to refund any product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition. Please make sure item labels are left intact and returned in their original packaging.
For more info, see our Returns and Refunds details
"The Tracker jacket hooked me with its stylish and thoughtful design ideas! The do everything in any conditions piece that improves my days in the backcountry"
- Kieran Nikula / Planks Team Athlete