Returns & Refunds
We guarantee to refund any product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition. Please make sure item labels are left intact and returned in their original packaging.
For used faulty items email email@example.com
Christmas Returns Policy
Items purchased online as gifts from Thursday 8th December 2016 can be returned up until Thursday 5th January 2017.
- Items must be in the condition they were received in, including all bags, tags and labels left in tact.
- This does not apply to any sale items.
To return of a non faulty item, submit a return.How it works:
- Click here to submit a return
- Once your return request has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our Customer Service team, and you'll be contacted within 24 to 48 hours.
- Please check to see if your return has been "accepted" on your account.
- Once your return has been accepted, please return the selected items along with your #RA number and Order Number to the address below.
- Refunds will be made back to the original order payment method within 5 working days of receiving the return. Once the refund is processed you will receive a notification via email and after this point, if you need to chase the payment, please get in touch with the company/bank you used to pay for the order.
- The shipping and the costs associated are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot process the refund until we receive the returned products so we recommend using a tracked/insured service, please keep proof of postage.
- Orders made online, cannot be returned to our stores.
Return products along with Product Return Number and Order Number to:
Planks Clothing Ltd
C/o Cohen & Wilks International Limited,
If you have been sent a different item than ordered, please submit a submit a return, and include the following details in the message:
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you were sent
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you expected to receive.
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange delivery of the correct item to you and collection of the incorrect product.
Unfortunately we cannot process exchanges at this time. However if you make a return on an order, we can send you an exchange voucher which will include a little extra money to help towards the shipping on your new order. Please follow the same process as refunding an item, except make sure you select “gift card” on the drop down menu instead of return.
We will refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please note items should be returned with labels intact and with their original packaging. You are responsible for the shipping of the return, we recommend using a tracked service. Please keep proof of postage.
To make a return, please see above and follow the instructions provided. We cannot provide exchanges, however if you return your order, we will provide a credit note by email (inc. extra funds to cover postage). You will instantly be able to use your unique code online to place a new order.
Under EU distance selling rules you have the right to cancel your order without charge at any time up until 14 days after you receive the item. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and the products must be returned in a saleable condition. Please notify us of your wish to cancel by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours but during busy times, this may take up to 72 hours.